Sunday 24 June 2012

To blog or not to blog?

Welcome to Swings and roundabouts!

There are three very important things you should know about me:
1. I have a slight obsession for children's clothes that fit adults. (I am definitely, 100% not writing this in a multi-coloured onesie.)
2. I love all animals. Except anything with less than 2 legs and more than 4.
3. When I get excited or nervous , I repeatedly tap my shoulders.

There really isn't much else you need to know except the standard: I live in the UK , am 19 and 3 months old , work in the financial services by day , am an auntie , a sister and a daughter and the amount of KFC chicken pieces I can eat in one sitting is in the double figures.

The term "Swings and Roundabouts" has been a motto that I have used fairly often throughout the last few years as my life does seem to involve major highs (somehow passing all my college exams with top notch grades) and devastating lows (losing contact with my Dad) and I am a strong believer that those who "do bad , attract bad", so after I discovered that my number one choice of "Jodie's blog" had already been taken , it seem liked a fitting name for my new hobby.

I am also a bit of a country bumpkin , so expect posts dedicated to tartan blankets , the smell of horses and why i love flasks. I might even go wild and write about my love for tractors. (And hopefully some interesting things too.)

Its going to be b-e-a-utiful.

Jodie x

(P.s - expect swearing. I can help it , it's like a disease.)






No comments:

Post a Comment